Blind World - Poem by Prachi Agrawal
We’re seeing everything with blind eyes
And judging everyone with closed eyes
We don’t realize the broken dreams
And the path that should be seen.
We listen with def ears
Move with an attitude of ‘who cares’
We say only words like ‘I’ and ‘me’
We don’t talk, we chatter.
By saying humans have become animals
Why insulting animals
Humanity is confined only in a few hearts
Is anybody sure to find an ultimate cure?
Comments about Blind World by Prachi Agrawal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda