Blood Rain - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Crimson tears of the sky,
Splatter the earth.
From the vain, empty promises of above.
So I see, as I feel, as I hear this blood,
Falling from heaven's door.
Freedom of red, Anger of hate,
I shall never see too late.
So open your eyes, See what you're for,
And push yourself through heaven's floor.
Comments about Blood Rain by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl