Blood Stained Sheets. - Poem by tiyler durden
She lies sleeping so still
I look at her so sublime
I think she loves me
but I still have to kill.
Her neck so soft and warm
I am so torn
Between love and something other
I know I love her
but I cannot let others
have her love as well.
My razor draws a lovely line
I find it so sublime
To see the blood ooze from her throat
I stand and gloat
as the blood flows in the moonlight
She does not put up a fight
as se drifts off into sweet death.
Comments about Blood Stained Sheets. by tiyler durden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl