Blue Night - Poem by Count Dracula
Lost my place, gazing in your face.
And the deeper I fell the darker my desires
in Night Blue.
'More than this! ' my spirit cries, just beyond the priests prayers/lies.
Straight from my heart this sin that is you
this lie that is my life, the Night's Blue.
Fall with me beyond the grasp of Angels and Demons.
To where love's no longer a lie.
To sing without lifes regrets, in Night's Blue,
For my darling all else is lies, but what we feel here and now.
And dreams of the Eternal, a whirlpool of confused emotions, holds no charm for me.
Your skin so pale against the night....
invites me to shed all that I held as true......
To swim with you
Comments about Blue Night by Count Dracula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl