Count Dracula Poems
- Ages Go By Ages have gone by roaming as I have always done ...
- A Girl With Blue Eyes So Deep Blue eyed girl with hidden ...
- Bittersweet Romance The memories embracing me, you see as ...
- I Am Death a shiver from an undying touch back from the ...
- Vampire Quatre Excuse me; I didn’t know how to start ...
- Spell To Become A Vampire (Cop...
- Out Of The Grave Left alone in the thickening dark Upon my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ages Go By
Ages have gone by
roaming as I have always done
yet nothing is the same
yet I remain
a frail man
alone to walk this shallow earth
broken and cast out from the womb
feeding on innocence and decay
on a night like tonight
I lose all humanity and hope
as my prey, does neither
but welt in my arms
man and beast am I
and vengeance is my thirst
a blood rush for the ages gone by
never quenched or made right
so for ever more I roam
the broken man
ages go by........................