Blue Roses - Poem by David Harris
The pains of love are evident
from the buttonholes I see.
They are always adorned
with blue roses.
The smiles have disappeared,
sadness glows in their eyes
and always there to see
are blue roses.
Blue Roses and the ache in their heart.
Blue roses and sadness they cannot conceal.
Blue roses the colour of their day
now that love has gone astray.
6 October 2011
Comments about Blue Roses by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda