A Little Hug - Poem by David Harris
On days when the world
seems to be getting on top of you,
stop and look around,
give someone a little hug
and chase the world away.
You would be surprised
what a little hug can do.
It can lift the weight
off your shoulders
and make you feel good to.
So as you read this little poem,
give someone a little hug.
They might need it
just as much as you.
27 June 2007
Comments about A Little Hug by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda