Bond Of Bird - Poem by Ima Ryma
Ornithologist is my game,
A renowned expert for the birds.
Ian Fleming borrowed my name,
Cuz 'twas ordinary - his words.
I was happy to be of aid.
Bird watching's kinda like a spy,
Not as dangerous as portrayed,
And I'm no macho, sexy guy.
Mr. Fleming loved birds as well,
Always gave them good cameo.
And I get some good show and tell
With my bird book in Dr. No.
Many a birdwatcher hear me -
'Bond, James Bond - I've got birds to see.'
Comments about Bond Of Bird by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl