Khan W.S Amiziari
Border - Poem by Khan W.S Amiziari
My Little brother asked me
What is a border?
I told him
That border is a fancy line
drawn over the land
What else ought I have told him?
That, border is a point where humanity loses meaning
That, border is the difference between we and them
That, border is the right to kill men
Should I tell him?
Comments about Border by Khan W.S Amiziari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl