Break Loose - Poem by Holly Somer
All of a sudden your leaving, you never told me why,
I am really upset about this.
But I know not to cry.
We will see eachother,
I need to just give it sometime.
To let out all my feelings,
kick back and unwind.
If there is one thing I need to do is break loose, run away
Stand tall and great the day.
Escape to a place all alone,
Think of the places I have flown.
Now that I am not so uptight
I won't be depressed when you tell me your leaving tonight.
It seems so weird to hear you have to go.
When you return you'll be famous I know.
Comments about Break Loose by Holly Somer
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda