Edward Kofi Louis
Breaking Dawn - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Words and works;
With the muse of life,
With the aroma of nature,
Beak, peak, break, leak, speak!
Visible and invisible things,
Facing the ways of creation.
Comments about Breaking Dawn by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl