Breasts Are Sex Feeding - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Raspberries or blackberries,
I like them on woman’s chest.
Obtrusive or submissive,
They never escape my eyes.
However buried they are in clothes,
I am able to scan,
How shapely they must be.
No need that my hands reach them.
My eyes are cute to catch them.
Comments about Breasts Are Sex Feeding by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl