Edward Kofi Louis
Breed - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Breed, be, bee, reed, red, deer, beer, bed;
A family is sometimes like a rat that finds a home.
Moving from one country to another,
Shake and flash!
Mystery! ! !
With the muse of the devil's backbone;
Dolls and gents;
Like a house built in the deep forest.
Comments about Breed by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda