Edward Kofi Louis
Brestel - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Best with your love,
Respect and responsibility,
Eyes of peace and joy! !
Servitude and attitude,
Tracks of your works,
Echoes of a new day!
Living and Learning always.
Comments about Brestel by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl