Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Brighter Than The Sun - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Your smile, your eyes,
are brighter than the summer sun, .
you're the only one for me.
If we could be together,
just you and I forever,
alone and free.
How happy my love we could be.
Beneath God's golden moon,
you and I could spoon.
One little kiss from you,
could make my dreams come true, if only it could be.
When you smile the sun shines bright within the heavens,
but when you frown the tears in my heart pour down.
You are my sunshine, moon, and stars,
you my love are the only man for me.
Comments about Brighter Than The Sun by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl