Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Birthday Angel - Jessica Bridges - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Jessica, dear Jessica, how lovely thou be,
a vision of Heaven, a princess be thee.
Born of a family, filled with great love,
Mother, and father, each day, thank
God for ye sweet angel, sent from above.
Walked thou thine journeys through
life's many pains,
from birth to adulthood, ye have shown
in thine heart such beautiful things.
Kind words from thine lips, caressed with
ye are a beautiful young woman, with the
heart of a child.
Comments about Birthday Angel - Jessica Bridges by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda