Broken Heart - Poem by Fernando Alvarez
When you were little, your worries were scraped knees,
Or getting stung by a lot of bees.
You grew up over the years,
You began to have deeper fears.
You started looking at life in a whole new way,
You found out you had a lot to say.
You started becoming attracted to the opposite sex,
And when you broke up, you realized how much you missed your EX.
When you were little, your parents were there to help you,
And now there not and you don't know what to do.
You feel like your body's a target and it's been hit by a dart,
Now who's going to be there to help you mend your Broken Heart? ! ? ! ? !
Comments about Broken Heart by Fernando Alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl