Bubbleistic Future - Poem by Melvina Germain
Cast away living in a bubble,
Ir orbit around an endangered earth.
Lost among the sky hawks of futuristic power..
I’m sworn to take an oath.
To move unseen through portholes in chase.
Where eyes of an eagle sore deep dark space.
I live my life far away from home.
Protected, without fear, in a bubble I roam.
Man crushed the evergreens of earth.
Water contamination, no more rebirth.
I, with a chosen few,
see the earth from a different view.
Date: June 7,2007
Comments about Bubbleistic Future by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl