Scott Austin Poems
- Daughter For the love of daughter That I cherish as a ...
- Spring Has Sprung Spring has sprung With the abundance Of ...
- Life Is I can tell you That life is No smooth highway
- Bridges There are new bridges Worn bridges Old bridges And...
- Yearning For A Hug It’s been 18 months Since you have ...
- When We First Met When we first met you use to pinch me and ...
- Blinded By Love They say that love is blind It effect your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For the love of daughter
That I cherish as a father
The daughter I prayed to God for
Those many years ago
My heart is sad and lonely
In this place that I call home
We have experienced some good times
We have gone through some bad times too
For the love of a daughter
The girl I always wanted
The daughter that I love so
The one who filled my life with joy
The one that filled my heart with pride
The one who has no way of knowing
The tears that I have shed
I can only wonder what I have done
That has turned her heart so cold
For the love of...