Edward Kofi Louis
C. U. L. L. E. N.2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Colours of love!
Under the umbrella of righteous morals;
Listening to each other,
Living in peace,
Exhibited with righteous laws;
Notes of the truth like a singing bird! !
Comments about C. U. L. L. E. N.2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl