Cafe Society - Poem by David Keig
I really love my coffee
Although I like it weak
A skimmed milk cappuccino
As much as twice a week.
I love the buzz of coffee shops
And people watching too
I love café society
And my BMW.
For I live in Woollahra
And when all is said and done
The phrase that best describes me is
Cappuccino ergo sum.
Comments about Cafe Society by David Keig
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl