Cake - Poem by Suraj Samtani
To bake a cake,
is not as simple as to look at a lake
So give yourself a quake,
& become awake.
Enjoy the cake,
that i've made just for your sake.
All but ensured you're in the wake,
so it just doesn't seem too fake!
Comments about Cake by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl