A Mathematical Relationship - Poem by Suraj Samtani
I now realise the value of time.
In less than a quarter, our distances have been multiplied.
Our communication has been divided.
In the moments to come, I hope to add more special memories,
And subtract the obstacles of our relationship.
May the intensity of our love be inversely proportional to every wave that falls in the Niagara.
May our Love for each other expand into the universe, and
May it be then integrated with the Higher Source
Until time reaches infinity, and beyond.
Comments about A Mathematical Relationship by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda