Calling You Forth To Life! - Poem by Chuy Amante
My sweet Mom, sure didn't create my thinker.
I came as ME, skin white but more pinker.
What pool did I come from? full of thinking
butt happy to twittle thumbs
Something called me forth and put me here.
I go away, I'll disappear into the stillness, sedation-day 7
Then again a calling comes and rises me into
duality, a body! experience, action, creation!
and then the pain and good, pain and great, pain-hate
the lights flashing in this dualistic dance
of gods expressing playing out fate
Comments about Calling You Forth To Life! by Chuy Amante
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl