pssive w nker
Can You Slither Surf On A Skirt? - Poem by pssive w nker
Skirting on the periphery
your engaged pre-occupation
slides the half-pipe rotational
on the backward tidal
that drains to an inlet...
to await your flush...
Comments about Can You Slither Surf On A Skirt? by pssive w nker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl