pssive w nker
Chemistry, Calculust And Composition - Poem by pssive w nker
Why is it, you
as an amorous lover
are at odds as an amorphous spirit?
What is the answer.. I cannot hear it?
If collinear forces are lines
that allow us to travel combined
Will your viscosity thicken
as gravitational powers quicken?
Or are instructional directions allowed
if I float on cymbals carried by sound
to find your uplift in the cirrus clouds?
Is there an equation I can engage
to answer how far I should lay
out the subtraction of distance
carried over and above
the delivery of love?
Are there limits to movement yet
to figure out worth of your caress?
Can your composition be my art
to shift by decimal points or
Tonight… they would be my questions.
Comments about Chemistry, Calculust And Composition by pssive w nker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda