Cancer - Poem by Derek Germain
He a Cancerous Tumor that linger's here.
A cancerous tumor that linger's only to see
that I am in pain and that I never feel happiness again.
He is the nails that you crucify me with, just to see me bleed.
Because you Love him, I must die.
He will take my place...
Comments about Cancer by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda