Damn - Poem by Derek Germain
Damn, I'm Bleeding all over the Place.
It's on the Floor, on your Hand's, on your Face.
The Blood is from the Knife that you cut and
ripped my back with. Though You're lies Cut me Deeper
Than you'll ever know.
Your Promises are nothing now, like a dead rose crushed...
it just blows away with the wind.
One day You'll realise how you are so Blind,
and you might open your eye's
and know I was the Best you've ever had...
Comments about Damn by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl