RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Capturing Attention - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding throughout a vast arid desert, seeing it's beauty,
stark and tantalizing as it beckons my soul with the tender-
ness of blossoms holding onto cacti.
Beautiful rainbow colors, fragrant and enticing, capturing
our attention so diligently and perfectly throughout the
days and nights in many years of life available.
Comments about Capturing Attention by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl