Care And Attention - Poem by Naveed Akram
After a long time I came and saw the created beings,
In darkness were them and in blessitude not,
So I like the being of my life, and I love.
Attend to the sick, and speak to the poor,
Wondrous species called man!
You have learnt all worrisome joke,
And attended to the poverty of the illnessed ones.
You love the attention given and like the care said,
I can do all this to their kindred and praise be to nurses
And doctors alike.
Comments about Care And Attention by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl