Lawrence S. Pertillar
Certain It Was Shown - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Hadn't you known
This is who I am?
I'm certain it was shown.
And who have you been?
It looks as if you are the one,
Who has been pretending.
But that's okay!
That has long been displayed.
Your eyes are filled with criticism.
And that has helped my movements
Flow in ways I can not say!
Comments about Certain It Was Shown by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl