Joseph T. Renaldi
Character Of A Nation - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
The firm and resolute character of a nation
Is not only the hustle and bustle of a metropolis,
But all the towns and hamlets scattered
Across the nation, a community amiss.
Your hometown, and the quiet countryside.
Here folks live and work, who own
A plot of green sod near their little homes,
A bit of sky to give thanks to the Almighty above.
Comments about Character Of A Nation by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl