Charge It - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
In our society,
We don't need cash to let us buy.
Why pay for it today,
When we can charge for tomorrow.
The difficulty in this arrangement,
Is being able to keep up with all of those payments,
They seem to start out small,
But tack on monthly service fees, over limits charges, and late charges.
You will find what cost you 10 dollars today,
Will require you to pay off a grand.
That is the fault of this system,
It takes only one second to charge,
And thirty seven years to pay,
Of this I 'm for certain!
Comments about Charge It by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: today
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl