Jaquez New York
Chemistry - Poem by Jaquez New York
Our chemistry is not known to science, and no one can break our alliance.
each day that passes i miss you more, let me be the vessel to which your love you pour.
i begin to smile as this long day goes by, I walk pass many trees but you are the apple of my eye.
wanting to please you is my only concern, I wont ask any questions and no need for you to talk-i plan to learn!
Comments about Chemistry by Jaquez New York
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl