Jaquez New York
Is It Destiny? - Poem by Jaquez New York
Every-time I see you I loose my cool and cant talk,
you mesmerize me with ya curves and sexy walk.
tryin to think of something unique and real to say,
my mind draws a blurr when you head my way.
keeping my eyes open and getting the chance I've been waiting for,
I see the look in your eyes as u notice me walking out the door.
hold on what this-I say in my mind,
no time to think - just react because our moment is here and now, standing still in time.
Comments about Is It Destiny? by Jaquez New York
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda