Jaquez New York
Love-Note - Poem by Jaquez New York
Everytime you look my way, I can feel your heartbeat and what it has to say.
whem i'm with you I wish time could stand still, nothing else but holding you can give me such a thrill.
just being near you makes my soul smile, to get next to you i'd run, walk or swim that extra mile.
Comments about Love-Note by Jaquez New York
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl