Chocolate - Poem by Lamar Cole
Little Lonnie loved chocolate milk.
And the words that he asked his mom were silk.
Mom, does chocolate milk come from a chocolate cow?
Mom, does white milk come from a white cow?
His mother looked at him and said wow.
White milk comes from a cow of any color that is how.
She laughed and also said.
The cow ate Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars.
And that is why chocolate milk is chocolate.
And if the cow had eaten Red Hots Candy.
Then the milk would have turned out red.
And that put the questions to bed.
Comments about Chocolate by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda