Choices - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
We continue to wake each and everyday.
With a fresh start to a ending from the day before.
We can change what we did to make things better or worse.
Or we can just leave things as they were and move on.
Whatever we decide will be what our past and future will be.
No matter what ones we make we hold our own choices.
Some good and some bad no matter what they are ours forever.
Comments about Choices by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl