Edward Kofi Louis
Chuck Berry - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Comforting the hearts!
Hearing your songs,
Under the umbrella of your works;
Concerning your style,
Knowing who you are with a guitar in the hand.
Blues of life! !
Exploring the world with your works;
Respecting your muse,
Rest in peace 'Chuck Berry'!
Yours truly with what you've left behind.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Chuck Berry by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl