City's Park - Poem by Upendra Majhi
I went out in a splendid evening
to the city's open park,
there was shenanigans,
one pony was lame,
and it was gauche
that it was in the game,
it put all spectators to shame,
that by all costs, men wanted fame.
I threw a carrot to the pony,
that made a cocophony.
Comments about City's Park by Upendra Majhi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda