Edward Kofi Louis
Clean Your Hearts - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Clean your hearts and,
Live in peace with your neighbours.
Understanding the presence of time,
Walking properly with the laws.
Why should our liberty be determined by another's concept of what is right?
When righteous laws are already laid down for us;
Able to change our hearts and minds.
Clean your hearts! !
Live in peace,
Share and care for others;
Comments about Clean Your Hearts by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl