Stephen (Steve) Howard
Close Of Day - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Before there is the close of day,
before this world you must depart,
try to sow the seed of love,
in the garden of your heart.
Where grows love, grows understanding.
It is a thing God has designed,
that the soul and what you've planted,
in the end shall be entwined.
Comments about Close Of Day by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl