Lawrence S. Pertillar
Closely Attached - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If my comments find a spot in your heart...
And my life is one of living.
And perhaps yours is not?
Don't take it personal,
If what I say hits home that's dropped.
I'm not sitting in a sheltered box!
Your life and mine are ours alone.
So it seems that way...
Until I stray and roam.
I am an observer of my existence.
With so much that verifies...
Neither one of us are here alone!
Not on this Earth where we survive.
There is 'something' that identifies,
As being closely attached!
Don't think I'm looking in your window...
When the world and my insights,
Are much too broad for that!
Comments about Closely Attached by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl