Coffee Shop Love - Poem by Shaye Anderson
They don’t come to the coffee shop looking
turned into sand
turned into stew.
Sometimes iced. Sometimes sugared.
looking for the lifestyles splayed
in the books
by the great-greats of aspiration central,
They come looking for an extra-shot
of honey, sugar, baby.
Comments about Coffee Shop Love by Shaye Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda