Coffin’s Argument - Poem by Naveed Akram
The argument started from enigmas,
Yesterday they sprout, today is a collection.
One met a stage and trouble,
One was sometimes in stupor and wrong.
The argument commences and embeds
The principles so hard and heavy.
One is today a log or rock of infancy,
Opening a coffin of horror and seeing death.
This arguing will bring misfortune
To the sons and daughters,
It will admire us when young.
Comments about Coffin’s Argument by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl