Cold - Poem by Mark Normand
When I wake up cold and empty.
After all the good within me.
Slowly drains out of a hole and I can't cry.
I try to speak and all at once I find.
I have no feelings or emotions left inside.
There is no smile upon my face.
I'm trapped inside this lonely place.
Even though I searched the world I'll never find.
An answer to the questions in my mind.
Comments about Cold by Mark Normand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda