Mark Normand Poems
- Still Alone again inside it seems. With plastic friends and ...
- I'M Happy Go away my pain and sorrow. If you must come back ...
- The Last Goodbye Look at me, please don't cry my darling; ...
- Empty Today just like so many days I waste away to ...
- Smile Smile upon the morning, a warm look about the day. A...
- Cold When I wake up cold and empty. After all the good ...
- Ship Wreck Of Faith On the high seas of life, with no ...
Writing is what I do to keep myself sane while life goes on around me. I never would have imagined that I might enjoy writing poems.I have only just recently started to write. Almost everything I have written I have done in the last 5 years or so I guess.I know writing really takes a lot of negative emotion away from me that I used to bottle up inside.It isn't healthy to the hold bad experiences ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Normand
Alone again inside it seems.
With plastic friends and broken dreams.
I sit in empty darkness beyond measure.
Today just like so many things.
Has ended lost and incomplete.
I failed to reach the special place I treasure.
True happiness is what I seek.
Still I remain a lucid freak.
I write of life with no real love or pleasure.
I write because if I would scream.
No one would hear the words from me.
I'm lost inside this dark cold world forever.