Cold Hands, Burning Heart. - Poem by Lily Espinosa
I thought my heart was cold,
Like my hands.
Incapable of warmth.
Executing an action,
Lacked the feeling.
How wrong can one person be?
Than it ever has been
The blood screams.
Comments about Cold Hands, Burning Heart. by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda