Cold Rain - Poem by Ronald Chapman
Looking at dark skies,
Cold rain falling on our lives,
Why doesn't our love bloom?
Shivering, wondering why,
Love is walking away in tears of rain,
Why I am unwilling to follow,
Two hearts tied so closely, at one time,
Two Souls that depended on each other say goodbye,
How can I find the courage to say,
The words to make you stay.
Comments about Cold Rain by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl