Edward Kofi Louis
Colour Of My Hair - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Look at the colour of my hair!
For i am now an old man;
So look for another man to marry you,
But if you still love me then let us move on.
The joy of your heart is like that of mine,
But occupied in my mind is always your sweet muse;
And i am now an old man wondering around,
But you are still like the tree of love to me.
Comments about Colour Of My Hair by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda